Loading...

How many grafts will I need? I have LLP!

Plan on getting a HT I have an autoimmune disorder called LPP & the top of my head started thinning really bad about a year ago hair falling out in clumps flaky I’ve tried meds and everything there’s not much they can really do . It’s killed my confidence but I’m looking at getting a hair transplant to correct my hairline how many grafts would I need? Its just the top of my head thats needs to be filled in I have a really good donor area and I’ve been thinking about a HT for awhile now if anyone could give advice thanks

Having LLP (Lichen planopilaris) is generally a contraindication for a hair transplant, as the odds are that the disease will kill the grafts.



from BaldingBlog - Hair Loss Info https://ift.tt/xJ6a8Xu
Health Tips 4790813870789707573

Post a Comment

emo-but-icon

Home item