Loading...

Microneedling made all of the difference

About me: 48, thinning since +- 25, first bald spot around 12 years ago. Somewhere between NW4 and 5 right now. It’s pretty bad.  Then, 4,5 years ago, I bought a lot of finasteride, and I started with 1mg/day and 5% minox twice a day… I hated that I had a big bald spot on the back of my head, and I thought..why not give it a try? Tried for a little over 8 months. No visual difference! Nothing! Sadly, I was a non-responder. I gave up.  Then I heard about microneddling so I tried to add this to my routine.  That was 3 months ago, and today I see a lot of new baby hairs filling up my bald spot. I think that in another few months, my hair will have grown back.

Microneedling seems to transform many men with hair growth unachieved through other mechanisms. 

 



from BaldingBlog - Hair Loss Info https://ift.tt/UmipNxQ
Health Tips 1314400565972315892

Post a Comment

emo-but-icon

Home item