Loading...

How many grafts do I need, 46 y/o (photo)

I’m a 44 y/o male, I’ve been told between 4000 in one session or +5000 in two sessions both in FUE, and also been told need FUT, but Im trying to avoid it. My question is if 4000 graphs in one session would suit me (3000 in front/top and 1000 in crown), considering I would be happy with a receding hairline, just not too receded, and I could have a SMP to improve a low density crown area. I’m based in Perth Australia, so I’m considering to get it done in Thailand, Philippines and also Turkiye.

Your frontal area (assuming you have an average hair weight) should take no more than 2000 grafts. Your transplanted hairline should not be receded, for that is the reason you are doing it, to look normal. The crown should not be transplanted but rather treated with finasteride, as you have an excellent chance of reversing it. Too many doctors quote too many grafts for reasons that may be financial for them, not good for you. 



from BaldingBlog - Hair Loss Info https://ift.tt/UMciLKF
Health Tips 677141942307354853

Post a Comment

emo-but-icon

Home item