Loading...

I need a hair transplant for my career (photo)

I am in the situation where I am quite good looking (sometimes get asked if i’m a model when wearing a hat), but genetically have a terrible hairline. My hairline has been like this as long as I can remember. It’s a problem that’s been bothering me greatly since I was 13 already, always wearing a “justin bieber hairstyle” to cover it up, being scared of wind, etc. Hair loss fairly minimal. Recently I decided to get a transplant and put down a deposit. Plan is to lower the hairline a bit, fill in temples, maybe temporal peaks (undecided). 2700 grafts planned for hairline and temporal peaks. However, I’m not totally sure if it’s worth it. The things I am worried about:

  • Lack of density in the transplanted hairline.

  • Botched/failed transplant (surgeon is quite reputable but you never know).

  • FUE scars on my head.

  • Transplanted hairs falling out /not growing properly.

  • Transplanted hairs falling out after 5+ years,

I have previous experience doing a rhinoplasty to straighten my broken nose from boxing and I’m not very happy with the result (although its not terrible). I know that reality and what people write on the internet can be very different from my own case, and I really regret doing that procedure. Is it actually possible that I will do the surgery and end up with a result I’m satisfied with, a lower hairline with nicely dense looking hair I can style in any way? Or is it more likely I’ll end up with an inferior result and be sprinkling toppik into my fake hairline

I would REALLY appreciate some answers as I’m quite on the fence. In case there’s a decent chance transplants are overhyped and likely end up semi-botched, I’d rather just stick with the hats than worry about covering up my transplant for the rest of my life. But in the case that I could simply do it and have a great result and go out with a normal hairstyle, that would be life-changing. So it’s a difficult decision for me. Thank you so much.

Are you balding? Is this a hairline recession? You can alleviate these concerns by getting a good, honest, competent surgeon to evaluate you. The questions you ask here should be asking of the surgeon. A good surgeon will measure your donor supply, donor density, and hair mass to set up your expectations. You need to know more about what your balding pattern might evolve into, assuming that you are in some stage of the balding process. A good examination by a surgeon will help guide you here. This is what I do and have done for 33 years, and I have done it on some of the wealthiest people in the world and many, many celebrities from Hollywood.



from BaldingBlog - Hair Loss Info https://ift.tt/fZwJCQa
Health Tips 1924159019488788653

Post a Comment

emo-but-icon

Home item