Loading...

Is a pubic hair transplant possible?

I have been applying minox foam to my pubic hair for the past 3 months. My pubic hair was quite long to begin with, but now the hairs are over 4 inches long. Typically they would be only at 2-3 inches at the longest. I was doing this experiment to see if it would make sense to use pubic hair in a hair transplant and my research has lead me to believe minox is a valid solution to the length issue when using pubic hair for scalp hair transplant. I will continue to apply once a day, 1 ml for the foreseeable future (wife is not happy)

Pubic hair has been used for hair transplants in the past. The problem is its very curly nature and it may not match your hair characteristics. 



from BaldingBlog - Hair Loss Info https://ift.tt/TtLzyaD
Health Tips 3382080736614421589

Post a Comment

emo-but-icon

Home item