Loading...

Overharvesting in Turday (photo)

They gave me a little certificate upon completion of the transplant with a redo guarantee of the results are poor, I still have it. But I cannot just go back to turkey, the plane ticket there was more expensive than the procedure. I told them I wanted a refund but they gave me the run around for legit 2 months, I got tired of it and ripped into them real bad. After that, they declined to give me a refund and they keep telling me no

The value of seeing a doctor in your country is that you always have recourse, either to get your money back or take action against the clinic that did this to you.  A solution, if this is older than 6 months, which in your situation is so, then SMP is part of your solution, but don’t get ripped off doing this again, get a reputable group to do this for you, one that does both transplants and SMP.



from BaldingBlog - Hair Loss Info https://ift.tt/925c0LI
Health Tips 5103617161248903000

Post a Comment

emo-but-icon

Home item