Loading...

I can’t stop scratching my transplants (photo)

I messed up and scratched while sleeping on my second night after the surgery. I’ve had a real problem with this, and this time I paid the price and lost a hair in my hairline. It seems to only be one graft, luckily. I’m actually going to stay awake for the rest of the night and find a way to strap my arms to my sides tomorrow. 

Get a pair of mittens and put them on at night. That is what I have advised others like you who can’t stop scratching. Some men continue to scratch their recipient sites after days or weeks. Scratching will cause folliculitis and the result is in the loss of the transplants if not treated.



from BaldingBlog - Hair Loss Info https://ift.tt/DoBCIeg
Health Tips 5260170181579084367

Post a Comment

emo-but-icon

Home item