Loading...

Keep being turned down for hair transplants! (photo)

I gained some of my hair back with the help of 5ar inhibitors and minoxidil, but it is not in perfect. So I really want to do hair transplant surgery to get more fuller hair, but the doctors I see keep turning me down.  Why is that?

If you got a hair transplant and had a lot of miniaturized hair, what you might lose could equal your hair transplant volume. You could be worse off. That is why I can only tell you a little about your situation, as I need to examine you. When doctors transplant a patient for genetic balding, they want to see PATTERNED hair loss not unpatterned hair loss like you have.



from BaldingBlog - Hair Loss Info https://ift.tt/WR9NUd6
Health Tips 7373141231901319236

Post a Comment

emo-but-icon

Home item