Loading...

Stopping finasteride to grow my beard

So I started FIN when I was 19 (28 now). My system took to it well and the balding/hairline hasn’t gotten worse since. However my beard hair never became terminal since I started so young. I have pretty decent coverage of beard hair but I can’t grow them out because it looks too soft and fuzzy. I guess that’s the vellus hairs? Is there any chance I can go off FIN for a bit and get those beard hairs to turn terminal? If so how long do you think that could take? Curious if anyone has done something similar. I don’t mind loosing some hair because I have too much anyways. I have naturally very thick coarse hair, to the point where I actually struggle getting good haircuts and it’s been a lifelong struggle to the point where I just wear beanies most of the time anyways.

Concerns: Just want to make sure that I jump back on FIN and can stop any shedding in its tracks again.

Men who don’t get beard growth, blame finasteride as the cause; however, finasteride does not prevent bread growth, it may slow it down, but not prevent it.  Treat your beard loss with (1) waiting a few years for more beard development, (2) add minoxidil to your beard area, (3) consider a beard transplant, something offered by many doctors today. 



from BaldingBlog - Hair Loss Info https://ift.tt/QmLk0Kg
Health Tips 4077281214461178223

Post a Comment

emo-but-icon

Home item