Loading...

I know it isn’t a super bad case of MPB yet but I really don’t like these temporal recessions. They make me look old and I want them to go away. I’ve traced where my hairline used to be and I’m wondering: can it be restored with just fin + min or will I need to buy a hair transplant at some point?

I am not 100% sure that this is balding. To be sure, I need to see a frontal view with your eyebrows lifted high so that you forehead creases. That will tell me exactly where your hairline belongs, if it is receded, and by how much.

This may be an early Class 3 pattern of balding. If you are under 22, it will likely respond to minoxidil and finasteride. If you are over 26, if it doesn’t respond to the above medications, then try microneedling for 6 months, which should regrow your hair. If not, you can get a hair transplant if you have tried it all and are over 25, which will work well if this is balding. I think that the design of your hairline is clearly feminine. You need a good doctor to design it properly if you get a hair transplant, and it should be a mature MALE hairline.

 



from BaldingBlog - Hair Loss Info https://ift.tt/vk2wtES
Health Tips 7474727168310425108

Post a Comment

emo-but-icon

Home item