Loading...

Am I balding? (photo)

Ive been noticing my hair thinning over the past year, but believe Ive caught it early. I used to have a very thick head of hair but it has started to thin roughly a year ago that I can see my scalp a lot when its wet. Feeling a bit concerned, Im considering finasteride daily. Will this help increase the density and thickness of my hair or should I opt for minoxidil?

You have clear frontal early thinning, which may lead to balding. You should not overthink this. Finasteride is the best drug if you are under 25 to reduce this frontal thinning. If that doesn’t work, oral minoxidil might be your next step. At any time, you can try microneedling with a Dr. Pan device with 36 needles and a depth of 1.25mm once a week but I hope that the finasteride will work for you.  



from BaldingBlog - Hair Loss Info https://ift.tt/YhxjK57
Health Tips 911244526947082312

Post a Comment

emo-but-icon

Home item