Loading...

Consultation that push to get your money and do it under pressure (from reddit)

A proper consultation should be building a relationship between the doctor and the patient, not a sales person. Unfortunately, too many doctors see $$ when they see patients. I often see patients and tell them that they are not good candidates for a hair transplant or that the timing is too early. I always build a Master Plan with the patient so that the patient has both a short and long term plan which may or many not include a hair transplant. My favorite part of what I do is meeting the patient. My practice may be unusual in that I have many celebrities and CEOs of big companies, but I also get truck drivers or students too young for hair transplants. I try to give them the material that arms them to handle their ‘balding problems’ and balance it with their lives.

FUE Hair transplant consultation results from tressless

The post Consultation that push to get your money and do it under pressure (from reddit) appeared first on WRassman,M.D. BaldingBlog.



from BaldingBlog - Hair Loss Info https://ift.tt/2Ibx3v2
Health Tips 4875781780332047619

Post a Comment

emo-but-icon

Home item