Loading...

I’m 19 and want to start taking Finasteride

I also have a history of having Gynecomastia when I was 15 and it was surgically removed.  Will my risk be high if I start finasteride?

Before staring the drug finasteride, I always perform a HAIRCHECK which shows in great accuracy the amount of hair lost at the time the drug is started. If no hair is lost, I advise against the drug. If hair is lost, then I remeasure the patient one year later to see what happened to the balding process and if the drug was started, the value and the benefit, if any of taking the drug. For young men with a history of Gynecomastia, the drug finasteride is not any more risk in your situation than any other young man your age

The post I’m 19 and want to start taking Finasteride appeared first on WRassman,M.D. BaldingBlog.



from BaldingBlog - Hair Loss Info https://ift.tt/2yuGENR
Health Tips 2646098629846338056

Post a Comment

emo-but-icon

Home item