Loading...

I Have a Lot of Baby Hairs That Don’t Grow at My Hairline, Why Is This?

So my temple receded from NW 1 to NW 2.5 at age 16 and it happened super fast. However, there does seem to be hair there. When I sweat on my scalp, my baby hairs form a sort of sweat line where my original hairline once was. The hairs are also pretty thick but haven’t grown. It’s been a few years now. Is this common with mpb?

These baby hairs are actually miniaturized hairs which will eventually fall out. The observation that you made that they don’t grow is what happens to hairs when they become miniaturized. Without seeing your hairline with your eyebrows lifted high, I can’t tell if this is a transition to a mature hairline or not.

The post I Have a Lot of Baby Hairs That Don’t Grow at My Hairline, Why Is This? appeared first on WRassman,M.D. BaldingBlog.



from BaldingBlog - Hair Loss Info https://ift.tt/2U0ojis
Health Tips 9074033589577581781

Post a Comment

emo-but-icon

Home item