Loading...

Do You Actually Believe That There Will Be Stem Cell Breakthroughs?

Do you actually believe there will be a stem cell breakthrough in the next few years doctor? I want to believe this, but I have come to see these predictions as moving timelines. It is very disappointing that science has not be able to develop more effective treatments for genetic hair loss. Progress has been at a stand still since finasteride. I want to believe that one day I can have my hair back, but I think it is just wishful thinking.

Yes, I believe that there will be some breakthrough, maybe not stem cell but possibly something else. There are many people working on drugs that stimulate the growth of dormant hair follicles and I believe that is where the breakthrough will come from.

 

The post Do You Actually Believe That There Will Be Stem Cell Breakthroughs? appeared first on WRassman,M.D. BaldingBlog.



from BaldingBlog - Hair Loss Info http://bit.ly/2GJVGDH
Health Tips 5971062461043421171

Post a Comment

emo-but-icon

Home item