Loading...

I feel more sub-human the more I bald

Balding so young, I feel like genetic trash. People treat me differently too, well they did. I got some regrowth and it’s absolutely disgusting how people treat you better when you improve your looks. Looks are everything. Anyways, I want to be hopeful for the “treatments” of the future, but history tells us a different story of hope then disappointment, as seen by browsing hair loss forums years ago. Everyone at my college has a thick NW1. Not one balding man. It’s rare this young. I have realized I am subhuman trash, I know my place now. If I ever go completely bald (I probably will) it’s game over.

You should see a doctor and you can probably address your problem, one way or the other. There are many good solutions including medications, Scalp Micropigmentation or hair transplantation. If I were to see you, I would work to get you to manage your hair loss in a productive way. My consultations are free and you can contact me over the internet at wrassman@newhair.com and send photos along with the email.



from BaldingBlog - Hair Loss Info https://ift.tt/2NwbgTi
Health Tips 1021679416842208285

Post a Comment

emo-but-icon

Home item