Loading...

I’m over 50 and my blood testosterone level is low. Will that reduce my hair loss?

As men get older, their testosterone often drops along with the DHT levels in their blood. That is why balding reduces.  Actually, when DHT levels are the highest in your teens and early 20s, the impact of the DHT on genetic balding is highest also?.  For women it works in the reverse because the high estrogen levels of fertile females, counter balances any androgen (testosterone is an androgen) her body produces and genetic balding it put at bay.

The post I’m over 50 and my blood testosterone level is low. Will that reduce my hair loss? appeared first on WRassman,M.D. BaldingBlog.



from BaldingBlog - Hair Loss Info https://ift.tt/2Ev7k2l
Health Tips 1277962308008598926

Post a Comment

emo-but-icon

Home item