Loading...

What was that surgery called that Trump was victim of?

Scalp reduction is the answer to your question. This is when there is a bald area in the back of top of the head and the surgeon removes the bald area and leaves a large scar running down the excision area. This is a permanent scar and the removal of the bald area usually returns or gets worse too quickly and makes the person more bald. Most of the time, in those days, the surgeon chased the recurrent balding with more and more Scalp Reductions.  I know from personal experience because I had three of them done on my head which left me scarred and with a paper thin scalp that used to bleed regularly. I then figured out that if I transplanted it, the transplants would restore the infrastructure to the scarred area. I was lucky because I only had crown balding so I had a lot of donor hair, but I suspect that Donald Trump was not so lucky and ended up chasing his hair loss with the old type of plugs leaving his donor area heavily depleted as seen in this video: https://ift.tt/2VgSemz

The post What was that surgery called that Trump was victim of? appeared first on WRassman,M.D. BaldingBlog.



from BaldingBlog - Hair Loss Info https://ift.tt/2EogmOu
Health Tips 1179755780769454471

Post a Comment

emo-but-icon

Home item