Loading...

Watery semen on finasteride

I started taking FIN one year ago. Within a few days I noticed my semen was basically the consistency of water. I read that it tends to go back to normal after a while, but that hasn’t been the case for me. I haven’t noticed an improvement in my hair, although it doesn’t seem to have gotten much worse either, so maybe that’s good and i’d have less hair if i’d never touched fin? who knows. I’m curious about the semen thing, though. Anyone else had water semen the whole time they’ve been on it? Will it go back to normal if I decide to quit fin at some point? Are there any health/fertility implications to this watery semen?

Water semen is a common side effect of finasteride. You are still capable of getting someone pregnant with it so be careful still.



from BaldingBlog - Hair Loss Info http://bit.ly/2VHneNe
Health Tips 4331549304535020221

Post a Comment

emo-but-icon

Home item