Loading...

Exactly what is a “master plan” going to look like?

I get a good family history and try to match the patient’s hair loss pattern with his family history. Then I mark where the patient is in his hair loss process, usually deploying the HAIRCHECK instrument test. Then I discuss the various options that are age related. Many of the men under 25, who may be balding and wanting a hair transplant, I discuss the need to delay such decisions and offer the various treatment options such a minoxidil and/or finasteride. Then I see the patient yearly to find out the effectiveness of the treatment and may make adjustments. Once the man has passed 25-26, I may or may not discuss the hair transplant option. Throughout this process, I develop a relationship with the patient so we get to know each other and I learn and understand who he/she is, what their concerns are and acting like a doctor, do the things that good doctors do, that show concern about the course that the hair loss undergoes during this period, year to year.



from BaldingBlog - Hair Loss Info http://bit.ly/2L4Uuve
Health Tips 8025922975809642804

Post a Comment

emo-but-icon

Home item