Loading...

female to male transgender with hair loss

I am FtM transgender, and I have noticed a lot of transgender men in their mid-20s tend to get sudden and extreme hair loss due to hormone therapy (testosterone). Right now I’m not really experiencing much hair loss, possibly because I am on low-dose T, but I would like to prevent hair loss before it even starts.

Is there anything I can do to be proactive about hair loss? I currently only shampoo only 2-3 times a week, I condition daily, and I do 5-10 minute scalp massages daily. Are there any products I could incorporate into my hair routine?

Drugs like finasteride is critical but it may not be enough to counter the impact of exogenous testosterone



from BaldingBlog - Hair Loss Info https://ift.tt/gVU8EZG
Health Tips 8583992157183088101

Post a Comment

emo-but-icon

Home item