Loading...

Normal shed

How many amounts of hair is considered a shed? I have been on finasteride for 2 years, I had some shed in the couple of first months but not ever since. I had 0 hairs, when I brushed my hands through my hair after shower. I noticed in the couple last weeks, that I am getting around 10-30 hairs when running my hands through my hair

Normal shedding is about 100 hairs per day. Multiply that out for 3 years and you will understand the turnover of the average persons hair as the typical anagen cycle would be 3 years.  For shorter anagen cycles, the shed will be greater.  Some younger women will have significantly less shed if their anagen cycle is longer like 4-5 years.



from BaldingBlog - Hair Loss Info https://ift.tt/DMYtaT8
Health Tips 2836068418522598420

Post a Comment

emo-but-icon

Home item