Loading...

Hairline location in a very bald man

When I had hair, I always had a high hairline. Should I put my hairline high as it was when I had hair?

 

There are two ways to determine where the midline hairline belongs. (1) one finger width above the highest crease of the furrowed brow and (2) balance the distance between the nose and chin to the grove above the nose to the hairline (that is what Michelangelo did). When designing a hairline, I always use these rules and if the forehead has always been high, then these rules allow you not to have a huge forehead for the rest of your life. Attractive people are always in a balance with their facial features.



from BaldingBlog - Hair Loss Info https://ift.tt/CDp56Kz
Health Tips 619540904436121006

Post a Comment

emo-but-icon

Home item