Loading...

How much minoxidil to apply?

I’ve been on finasteride for half a year and I’ve just started topical minoxidil (regaine) about a week ago, I’ve been applying it on my temples because that’s where my hair is thinning and receding, I don’t have any hair loss on other parts of my head. I found that using a few drops on each side already covers the whole balding areas and using any more makes it wet and drip down my forehead, so is it fine to just use enough to cover those areas even if it’s less than 1mL? Thanks

You don’t have to flood your scalp. Using the liquid, put if on the scalp in small drops and rub it in. Do it best after a hot shower before you go to bed



from BaldingBlog - Hair Loss Info https://ift.tt/1T3sDr9
Health Tips 688626170640163563

Post a Comment

emo-but-icon

Home item