Loading...

I plan on stopping minoxidil

hi i have been on 1.25 mg finasteride and 10 mg oral minoxidil (liquid), and i got really great results but I decided to stop oral minoxidil and continue using finasteride minoxidil gives me muscle pain and damaged my jawline.  If I stop the minoxidil, will there be shedding? How long will it last?

The dose of oral minoxidil is too high, so if you are getting side effects. I would reduce the dose to 1.25mgs. It is stopping minoxidil entirely which produces the risks of losing all of the benefits, which might be the hair that grew due to the medication. High doses of minoxidil produce many risks to your health and your present problem is included in this assessment. 



from BaldingBlog - Hair Loss Info https://ift.tt/lgzoc94
Health Tips 7967062083513737666

Post a Comment

emo-but-icon

Home item