Loading...

Does exercise cause hair loss?

In the past year, I underwent a hair transplant and have consistently used 1mg finasteride along with 1ml topical minoxidil twice daily. Throughout this time, I maintained a sedentary lifestyle without weight training, and there was no extreme shedding. However, in the last two months, I started a regular workout routine. Unfortunately, I’ve observed a significant increase in hair fall recently, causing some concern. I know that most people from this community won’t agree with me and might consider this a coincidence, but this feels like a reality to me. Keeping myself healthy and working out is something I’m going to keep doing anyway, but I also want to control the hair fall. After consulting with my doctor, he suggested doing more aerobic exercises than resistance exercises. Can that make any difference? Should I consider altering my workout routine? Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Ask your surgeon how much miniaturization was present in the native hair that you had when you were transplanted. If the miniaturization was advanced, that would explain the hair loss. Usually (over 80% of men who take finasteride after a hair transplant), finasteride protects the miniaturized hairs present at the time of the hair transplant



from BaldingBlog - Hair Loss Info https://ift.tt/SA4UMCL
Health Tips 5230184164489885238

Post a Comment

emo-but-icon

Home item