Loading...

Iron Defficiency and hair loss

i’ve been taking iron supplements for some time now (i think i’m in week 2) and i’m wondering if it would bring back my temple hair, my hair looks like norwood 2 in the norwood scale – i have a few strands on my temple side if that even matters. idk if my hair problems is caused by my iron deficiency or it would even help it, so let me know

Let’s assume that you are balding. If that is the case and you have an Iron deficiency, it may contribute to the hair loss.  It is always best to fix a problem with your Iron levels, regardless of the hair loss. Perhaps it will slow down the hair loss. Reversing the effects of Iron Deficiencies take time. Two weeks won’t cut it.

Let’s assume that you are balding. If that is the case and you have an Iron deficiency, then maybe it contributes to the hair loss.  It is always best to fix a problem with your Iron levels, regardless of the hair loss. Perhaps it will slow down the hair loss. Reversing the effects of Iron Deficiencies take time. Two weeks won’t cut it.



from BaldingBlog - Hair Loss Info https://ift.tt/9U6TXBp
Health Tips 7576878765698980558

Post a Comment

emo-but-icon

Home item