Loading...

I can’t decide: A Hair Transplant or SMP?

I have written extensively on SMP, and it has its limitations: (1) there are significant variable results due to the operator, (2) variable results due to inks used, (3) fades and changes over time, especially when exposed to sun. SMP works great when used with a hair transplant, as background impact tends to make a hair transplant look fuller. I recommend it when my patient has fine hair. I had transplants, for example, and I have fine hair that developed as I got older, so I had SMP done to address this Age Related Thinning problem, see here: https://baldingblog.com/i-just-finished-my-smp-on-my-crown-area-today-see-before-and-after-photos/. Remember, SMP is not hair. The final decision is yours, of course. If you will get SMP, ask the person doing it to allow you to meet someone like you who had SMP for 3 or more years. That will tell you if you like what you might be getting.



from BaldingBlog - Hair Loss Info https://ift.tt/Me8B4CR
Health Tips 5353908158460369222

Post a Comment

emo-but-icon

Home item