Loading...

Minoxidil increased my beard growth

So I’ve been on finasteride for about 3 years and it’s been great, I also just had a hair transplant about 2 months ago. I started oral minoxidil right after the transplant. On my dad’s side every single man has a full beard, and I personally hate facial hair on me. I like to be well kept and plus I have a nice jawline, I just look better without facial hair. I shave almost twice a day already because of how fast it grows. And oh my lawd, I swear it’s even more thick and grows even more insanely fast ever since I started minoxidil. Actually all my body hair is just growing extremely fast. Will I have to deal with this as long as I’m taking oral minoxidil?

This is the way your body responds to oral minoxidil.  It may be the cost you have to pay.  What are you treating on your scalp, and are you taking oral minoxidil?



from BaldingBlog - Hair Loss Info https://ift.tt/jgHf04S
Health Tips 6447631185104476315

Post a Comment

emo-but-icon

Home item