Loading...

How many grafts will I need (photo)?

To answer that question accurately, I would want to see (1) a photo with your eyebrows lifted high so that the creases on your forehead show with your hair pulled back, (2) a measurement with a micrometer of the thickness of your hair shafts in the back of your head and (3) I would like to see a hand microscope view of your donor area with the hairs cut short (see here: https://baldingblog.com/creating-a-personalized-master-plan-for-present-and-future-balding-photos/). If you want my opinion, then you need to work this out between us by emailing me at williamrassman33@gmail.com). I’ll show you how to get the measurements and then let you know what you need. The goal is to determine the value of each hair in the donor area and the quantity of “lifetime’ hairs in the donor area, then calculate what can be achieved and match it against your expectations to make sure that they are realistic about number of grafts and defining the expectation after a single hair transplant.



from BaldingBlog - Hair Loss Info https://ift.tt/SBHKmts
Health Tips 8978467300121109714

Post a Comment

emo-but-icon

Home item