Loading...

Question about topical minoxidil

Hey all, I am soon going to start using topical minoxidil. The only brand (Linn Minoxidil) I could get a hold of somewhat easily where I live (the Netherlands) is a spray. The manual says to spray six times on the balding spot. But I am a norwood 3.5-4, and hence would like to spray both on my diffusing crown and receded temples. The manual however does not specify how to treat multiple areas, i.e do I just do three sprays on the temple and three sprays on the crown? Or do I have to use the spray on i.e the crown alone? Was wondering if anyone here has faced this issue/knows the answer.

First, you must be aware that only 40 % of men will respond to the topical minoxidil. On the other hand, the oral form is 100% effective because it is metabolized in the liver into its active form. I generally prefer to agree with the manufacturing instructions; however, with the topical minoxidil that I am familiar with, one good application a day works well. I recommend applying it after a hot shower on a damp scalp to increase absorption. If you do not get a good response to the topical, you may assume that you are one of the 60 % of men who do not respond to the topical form. If you are committed to going the minoxidil route, the oral form requires a prescription. I have seen wonderful results from oral minoxidil.



from BaldingBlog - Hair Loss Info https://ift.tt/7DSsxNP
Health Tips 2734880104457800682

Post a Comment

emo-but-icon

Home item