Loading...

How far can you reverse hair loss on finasteride alone?

21 y/o, been on fin for 3 months now and am seeing some new strands around the temples I think, but as the recession is already so big I wonder if it will be enough in my case. But topical min is ofc rather inconvenient (is it even sustainable long term..?), and oral min is not available where I live.

What do you think – is it worth giving fin alone a couple of more months or is it unrealistic to get this amount of regrowth with fin? After summer I will move to a new city so I definitely want to look better by then.

I have seen men who lost hair regain their hair on finasteride alone. They are usually under 24 years of age and they looked like they never were balding.



from BaldingBlog - Hair Loss Info https://ift.tt/4IjYPcK
Health Tips 3912978811894782961

Post a Comment

emo-but-icon

Home item