Loading...

Stopped finasteride and I’m devestated.

Hi! I was stupid and stopped fin for a couple of month due to travelling at that point my hair was great and after I realized what I had done, I went immediately back of 0.5mfs every other day but my hair went absolutely bad and shedded for two more months. I’m devastated right now.

When you get benefits from finasteride, you must remember that the drug and your stabilized hair loss go hand in hand.  stopping causes “Catch-up Hair Loss” which means that when you stop the finasteride, you not only go back to where you were when you started taking it, but you lose what you would have lost had you not taken it in the first place.  Please, if you are on finasteride and you are not having problems with the drug, stay on it. 



from BaldingBlog - Hair Loss Info https://ift.tt/uJBQ3gq
Health Tips 1406826624754351913

Post a Comment

emo-but-icon

Home item