Loading...

Am I losing my temple peaks? (photo)

When i pinch that area and just slightly pull hairs just fall out? Mpb on my moms side don’t even lose their temple peaks this bad, they stop around a NW5-6 with Their peaks intact, they were never perfectly squared off anyways but why is this area so thin? I’m about a NW2.5 in the hairline with thick hair other than that & this area. it’s on both sides of my head. anything i can do to fix it or?

The temple peaks have considerable variation in thickness. Comparison photos from your younger days might help determine whether this is a variation or something else. I have done extensive writing on this and found that the temple peaks are independent of the general balding process, carrying their genetic code. Time will tell you where you are going; that is why earlier photos of you for comparison will tell you a great deal. You might consider being examined by an expert like me. If the pull test is positive, I would be more alarmed than just observing what you show. I have performed hair transplants on many men who were Class 7 pattern balding, and as you know, that is really advanced balding; however, in these men, they retain a normal temple peak despite the loss of all of the hair in the front, top, and crown of their head. 



from BaldingBlog - Hair Loss Info https://ift.tt/1mLhWEN
Health Tips 638604958573337255

Post a Comment

emo-but-icon

Home item