Loading...

Shock loss was severe

I’m 22. I recently went to turkey to complete a FUE hair transplant, where basically it was just to fix my hairline and make it more straight and filled out a bit more and not a full scalp job. I also got my beard filled out as there was little area of no growth, everything was going fine and my transplanted hairs have fell out and i can see some hairs pushing through(please note i wasnt using any medication but have went back on topical minoxidil and started prp treatments). I am currently at the 10 weeks stage but as time has went on through the transplant process at around the 6-8 weeks stage i started to notice extreme hair shedding of my natural hair i had before, big clumps of aleastt 5 hairs each time a brush my hands through my hair, please not my hair is quite fine as it is so its started to really impact my density. My question is will all these hairs grow back when they want to, i went to my local clinic back home and had a hair check where they put a camera into my scalp but there was no baby hairs pushing through for my original shedded hair, will they start to push through later in the cycle? Or is this permanent shedding? Its really stressing me out as my hair density is probs around 70% of what i had originally and its still falling, this is really starting to effect my life and i just want to know that everything will be alright. 

Men who are 22 and actively balding will have miniaturized hairs well beyond the visible area to the naked eye. If your doctor had used a hand microscope, he/she would have probably seen significant miniaturization of the hair behind your frontal balding area in your case. These miniaturized hairs will get shocked out from the hair transplant.  In my experience, shocked-out hairs rarely return.  This could have been prevented had someone evaluated you properly and detected these miniaturized hairs.  Finasteride can prevent shock loss in most men, but at 22, you are unusually vulnerable to shock loss.  I hope that your estimate that 70% of your native hairs remain because that number may sustain your look.  You may have another problem if the Turkish clinic may have taken out too many grafts (often the case in Turkey).  The average Caucasian only has about 6-8000 grafts for hair transplantation in their lifetime, but that number depends upon various factors including (1) hair thickness in the donor area, (2) your final hair loss pattern that should appear in you by the time you are 30 or less, and (3) have you go forward with a detailed Master Plan for your future balding (inevitable).  Did someone measure your donor supply and give you an estimate as to your total usable donor supply and what your future looks like? Did someone attempt to predict your final hair loss pattern? When you finish your shedding and are growing out your transplants, write to me, and I can discuss this over the phone. My email address is Williamrassman33@gmail.com


from BaldingBlog - Hair Loss Info https://ift.tt/S6Jz7Ax
Health Tips 3683966992482979103

Post a Comment

emo-but-icon

Home item