Loading...

17 y/o female with thinning hair (photo)

Hi, I’m a South Asian 17-year-old female. When I was younger, I had incredibly thick and healthy hair. However, over the past 1-2 years, l’ve noticed a significant amount of hair loss. My middle part has widened, and overall, my hair is much thinner now. I’ve attached pictures comparing my hair now versus a few years ago. Lately, it feels like I’m losing more hair than normal on a daily basis. I recently got a blood test done, and it showed that I’m very low on iron. As a result, l’ve started retaking my vitamins, including iron and biotin. A few days ago, I ordered castor oil and Mielle rosemary oil, and they arrived today. I heard that you’re supposed to dilute the Mielle rosemary oil, so I mixed it with castor oil. Before applying it, l massaged my hair with a silicone massager for about 5 minutes. However, after applying the oil mixture, I noticed a lot of my hair fell out. Is this normal when starting hair oiling, or am I doing something wrong? Also, if there’s anything else I should be using or doing to help grow back my hair, please let me know. Thank you.

You should be seeing a good hair doctor to diagnose you. Yo should look for deficiencies in Iron, Vitmin D, anemia, and other blood tests. Is there anyone in the female side of either your mom’s or dad’s family that had hair thinning at any age, particularly as your age?  Your hair seems to have considerable miniaturization. You need a good thichoscopic examination by an expert.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 



from BaldingBlog - Hair Loss Info https://ift.tt/3NAde9l
Health Tips 8820866916999752678

Post a Comment

emo-but-icon

Home item