Loading...

Am I balding? (photo)

I (24M) have had hair loss for almost 3 years now. You can see the current state in the pictures. It’s uncomfortable for me to go out, and when I do, I only go out wearing a cap. I’m really not a big fan of medication, which means I would prefer to avoid finasteride. Would you advise me to have a hair transplant? How many grafts would be used? How long would it last until I have to get another one? If Finasteride is the only way out, would it fill my receding hairline with hair again? I don’t know what to do and it’s really stressing me out

You must recognize that hair loss is a progressive process until you reach your final genetic pattern of baldness. The single photo shows thinning in the frontal hairline with a possible forelock and balding around the forelock. I would need better photos to give you an opinion. There is also a suggestion that you have miniaturization throughout your scalp, which, if I am right, is a bad omen. Finasteride is the single best drug for reversing miniaturization and works best for men under 25. A hair transplant would be a disaster for you because if you have extensive miniaturization, you would likely develop hair transplant shock loss after a hair transplant.  See a good doctor or get a consultation from me at williamrassman33@gmail.com



from BaldingBlog - Hair Loss Info https://ift.tt/5yHgYuN
Health Tips 1248906511211103814

Post a Comment

emo-but-icon

Home item